Fujifilm is pleased to announce its satellite symposium at UEG Week 2017, featuring gastroenterology experts from across the globe. The annual event aims to advance gastroenterology care, improving the prevention and care of digestive diseases in Europe by providing education, supporting research and improving clinical standards. To be held on Monday 30th October between 5:45pm and 7:15pm, the Fujifilm symposium entitled ‘Role of detection and characterisation in advanced endoscopy’ will discuss a range of topics including:
- Role of BLI in diagnosis of Barrett’s neoplasia
- Prof. Raf Bisschops, UZ Leuven, Belgium
- Predicting polyp histology with BLI: Keep it BASIC!
- Prof. Cesare Hassan, Nuovo Regina Margherita Hospital, Italy
- Linked Colour Imaging (LCI)- A new tool for detection of early neoplasia
- Prof. Hironori Yamamoto, Jichi Medical University, Japan
- How to make ESD safe and efficient in the west
- Prof. Bhandari, University of Portsmouth, UK
The symposium will be chaired by Prof. Alessandro Repici (Humanitas, Milan, Italy) and Prof. Hironori Yamamoto.
To find out more or to register, click here.