February’s 4th King’s Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection workshop was hailed as another great success.
The two-day hands-on workshop, hosted at the King’s College London Weston Education Centre on the 13th and 14th February, offered a rare opportunity to learn about the most advanced mucosal resection techniques from a distinguished faculty of national and international ESD experts.
Led by course director and consultant surgeon & interventional endoscopist, Mr Amyn Haji and an expert faculty including Dr Bu Hayee, Dr Noriko Suzuki and Dr Kasumi Yamamoto, the workshop’s small group size ensured there were plenty of opportunities to ask questions and try out techniques.
Attendees were treated to a host of experiences including:
- Faculty presentations covering indications for ESD and differing methods of this technique
- Technique demonstrations by ESD experts
- ESD experts using ex vivo and animate models
- Intensive hands-on experience with an expert faculty
- Hands-on experience with ESD knives and diathermy
The course itself is aimed at advanced GI Endoscopists and Surgeons who are interested in learning about the most advanced techniques in mucosal resection.
For further information about the Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection workshop, click here.